The current video gives an insight into the difference between front-end and back-end technologies and what the purpose of each is. You also learn what the term full-stack means.
If you are new to programming, make sure to watch our Free Full Java Basics course! It will give you the necessary foundation to build upon and become a successful software engineer!
- Front-End and Back-End – Overview
- Front-End – Purpose, Technologies, The DOM API
- Live Demo – DOM Interaction
- AJAX and RESTful APIs
- Back-End – Concept and Technologies
- Live Demo – MVC Frameworks
- Full-Stack – Overview
Remember that coding is a skill, which should be practiced. To learn to code, you should write code, every day, for a long time. Watching tutorials is not enough. You should code!
We would love to hear from you, so leave a comment below saying what topics you would like to see next.