We are happy to announce our Java Foundation Full Course! This 30-hour Java training is completely free, and it will teach you the major concepts of Java Programming! It focuses on building practical skills through 55 hands-on exercises. Keep up with the videos, and you will learn:
- 🎯 Things good programmers should know (not just how to code).
- 🎯 Some best practice development techniques.
- 🎯 Skills in Java to use for the rest of your career.
- 🎯 Master design principles, best practices, and coding conventions for writing.
Join Svetlin Nakov and George Georgiev, who are experienced programming instructors. Svetlin helped more than 150 000 students to begin coding, learn software development and start a tech job, while George is a senior Java developer and award winner. 🥇 This majestic duo will answer all your questions and problems.🤩
All these topics are essential to your further development as a software engineer. So, make sure to solve the hands-on exercises in addition to this video. ⌨️🖱️ If you have no prior programming experience, just watch our programming basics course with Java. [Full Java Basics Course]
This foundation course is split into three parts. Each part covers main topics that you shouldn’t skip. We cover everything from the basics of programming to advanced features.
In our first video, you will learn:
- 🏁 Brief Introduction to Java – Java syntax, comparison operators, logical operators, loops, and debugging.
- 💾Data Types and Variables – Learn data types, such as integers, real numbers, type conversions, Boolean, character, and string types.
- 🗃️ Arrays – How to read an array from the console, process arrays, use the for-each loop, print arrays, and simple array algorithms.
- 📌 Methods – Declaring and invoking methods, parameters, values versus reference types, and method overloading.
Exercises are essential for your development as a programmer. Solve the exercises problems, in addition to this video. That is the only way to master the skill of coding.
In our second video, we will look at:
- 📋 Lists – Reading, printing, and processing lists. You will learn how to sort lists and arrays.
- 🖊️ Text Processing – Working with strings, printing, and processing text in Java.
- 🗂️ Associative Arrays – Maps, HashMap, Lambda functions, filtering, and processing sequences and maps.
- 🧱 Objects and Classes – Private and public properties, getters, setters, constructors, etc.
Remember that programming requires patience and a lot of trial and error. As the final video goes, we will look at some essential concepts and topics.
In it, you will learn:
- 🏠 Defining Classes – Constructors, Properties, and other main building blocks of every class.
- 📜 Principles of OOP – The four pillars of Object-Oriented Programming.
- 🧰 Exception Handling – Exceptions, Errors, and using the “try-catch-finally” block.
- ⚙️ Java API Classes – Math, Random, Formatter, BigInteger, BigDecimal, and work with dates.
Earn Java Certification! 🎖️After watching this course, you will be ready for the official exam from Oracle – Java Foundations 1Z0-811. This exam is also version-independent and will be valid forever. 🤩 Certification offers recognition and is proof of career growth. Become a Computer Programmer and start your career!
Learn Java from Zero to Hero! Stop waiting and start your journey today. For this course, you will solve as many as 50 coding exercises to practice your new skills.
- Java Syntax
- Data Types
In the second part you will learn the following topics:
- Lambda expressions
- Stream API
In the final video, we look at:
- Defining Classes
- Basic Java API
Please watch the video and solve the problems. To better understand the material, do the coding exercises and implement the knowledge you acquired. Writing code is the only way to master the skill of code.
Submit your code in the SoftUni Judge System: